WHAT WE DO ...
.. and HOW we do it!
OUR BLOG ...
... and what we find to be of INTEREST
- Bamboo: A Substitute for Wood for Biofuelby Philipp Steiner on 06.07.2021 at 20:12
Once presented as a no-failure promise to cut carbon emissions and mitigate the effects of a changing climate, biofuels have come under attack over the The post Bamboo: A Substitute for Wood for Biofuel appeared first on Biomass Blog.
- EU biomass report (June 2021)by aggregation on 03.07.2021 at 10:09
According to a new report, the EU needs to prioritise domestic biomass for materials and chemicals. We gathered some questions and answers about the report. The post EU biomass report (June 2021) appeared first on Biomass Blog.
- Taking Another Look at Torrefactionby aggregation on 08.10.2020 at 07:12
No one can argue that it has taken longer than expected for the wood-based torrefaction industry to develop, but it is widely acknowledged that torrefied The post Taking Another Look at Torrefaction appeared first on Biomass Blog.
- US wood pellet exports reach 643,278 tons in July 2020by No author. on 08.10.2020 at 06:56
The U.S. exported 643,727.5 metric tons of wood pellets in July, down from the 684,028.1 metric tons exported in June, but up from 451,299.1 metric The post US wood pellet exports reach 643,278 tons in July 2020 appeared first on Biomass Blog.
- Biomass Derived Fibersby Philipp Steiner on 01.10.2020 at 08:12
DalinYebo turns the by-products from wood fibre processing into bio-based chemicals (more …) Renewed interest in fibers derived from natural cellulose (non-petrochemical) sources has seen The post Biomass Derived Fibers appeared first on Biomass Blog.